Monday, June 15, 2009

I Am Sorry

Dear friend,

I write this with the heaviest of hearts as I have committed one of the worst crimes against our friendship. I know I should have been better but I was weak and did not control myself. I hate that I have done this and I can only hope and pray that you will forgive me and still appreciate me. I feel that if you do not I will never write again and I just couldn't live with that, but there would be little solace to the aching mind.

I am sorry but I was wrong , the more I thought, the more I was wrong. That was stupid as I trust no one else but friends.  Shouldn't have talked / shared or gone beyond the defined boundaries. I know, for sure that I shouldn't have. I said those words just not to hurt but I went too far. Please, I beg you to forgive me. If you will just give me another chance I will make it up. I will never use those expressions ever again or even think them. How could I even do this to you?

We never met, I never knew platonic relations but ever since I feel like I am an expert on the subject and that is all because of you. You have taught me so much and I still feel so proud to be "not on your friends list". I realize my convictions are not as important as your friendship. I need that more than air and water. If you will give me one more chance I will climb the highest mountain or write you as many mails as I can to prove it. I said I could not trust you but it is me who couldn't be trusted. How stupid and weak of me to say that. Please forgive me as I was wrong. I have never admitted that I was wrong to anyone but with you it is easy.  I fear nothing with you and know i can admit my faults. 

Now, if you decide you do not want to be friends anymore, I have only me to blame. I see the errors of my ways and will have to live with that for the rest of my ways. I am hoping however you will remember how much i craved for saying, 'hello' and what it means to me. You will not be sorry if you give me another chance. I am your friend and I will change my ways. I will await to hear from you dear friend. 



--
Best,
Yogesh

No comments:

Post a Comment