Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Govt Job!

 
A  guy went to the Post Office to apply for a job.
 
The interviewer  asked him, "Are you allergic to anything?"
He replied, "Yes -  caffeine."
"Have you ever been  in the militar y service?"
"Yes,'  he replied. 'I did two combat  tours in Afghanistan ."
The  interviewer  said, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he  asked, "Are you disabled in  any way?"
The guy said,  "Yes...an IED exploded near me  and I lost both of my  testicles."
 
The interviewer  grimaced  and then said, "O.K.  You've got enough points for me  to hire you right now.  Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00  P.M.  You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan to start at 10:00  A.M.. every day.."
 
The guy was puzzled  and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., w hy do you want me to be here at 10:00 A.M.? why not at 8:00am?"
 
"This is a government  job," the interviewer said.  "For the first two hours, we just stand  around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in  for that."
 
 
 
--
"If Death comes to me before I prove my blood, I promise I'll kill Death." - Capt Vikram Batra, PVC, The Great Kargil Hero.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment