Wednesday, September 9, 2009

From A Scottish Teacher

I was testing children in my Glasgow Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.
I asked them,  'If I sold my house and my car, had a big jumble sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'
'NO!' the children answered.
'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, the answer was 'No!'. 
 I was so proud of them
 'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweeties to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'
 Again, they all answered 'No!'. 
 I was just bursting with pride for them.
 I continued, ' Then how can I get into heaven?'
  
 A little boy shouted out  'YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD..........' 
 

--
"Mohabbat me hum mashoor kya huwe..
har harkat humari deewangi lagnay lagi..
lafz jo niklay haal-e-dil ka bayan karne ,
zamane ko har wo baat shahyari lagnay lagi"
~ By Harryanand


No comments:

Post a Comment